If I recieve full financial aid (FASFA) can I take out an additional loan to cover living expenses?

I am a freshman at my local community college. I currently have a child so I am ineligible to live on campus - I work part time but still recieve full financial aid. My financial aid covers all of my classes/textbooks. However, the cost of living in my state (NY) is extremely high and a part time job simply... show more I am a freshman at my local community college. I currently have a child so I am ineligible to live on campus - I work part time but still recieve full financial aid. My financial aid covers all of my classes/textbooks. However, the cost of living in my state (NY) is extremely high and a part time job simply isn't cutting it. I don't recieve any government assistance other then Medicaid. Currently, I am living with another person however that person has the intent to take my child due to my inability to financially care for her. I buy all of her essentials but do not make enough for my own apartment. So my question is, am I eligible for a loan to pay or help to pay my rent?