My granpa,a Marine vet from WWII passed away 3 days ago. I want "SEMPER FIDELIS" to be put on his grave but my dad & aunt don't want it?!?

My grandfather passed away 3 days ago at age 90. He was a Marine who landed at Iwo Jima and saw LIVE the raising of the flag. He died peacefully at his home in his sleep.It just bothers me so much that I'll never see him again. After he got discharged from the United States Marine Corps he enrolled at the local... show more My grandfather passed away 3 days ago at age 90. He was a Marine who landed at Iwo Jima and saw LIVE the raising of the flag. He died peacefully at his home in his sleep.It just bothers me so much that I'll never see him again. After he got discharged from the United States Marine Corps he enrolled at the local university and became a family physician until he retired. He's had 2 kids. a boy and a girl. We are making funeral arrengments,well my dad and my aunt are,I just help them out. I mentioned that it would be good that on his tombstone we might have the following: DR. ..... ......
MAR 23 1928 + AUG 29 2018
PFC US MARINE CORPS-WWII
SEMPER FIDELIS....................... the fact is that my granpa loved being a doctor and loved being a Marine so I think he would have appreciated the "SEMPER FIDELIS" whereas my dad and my aunt don't care much about his military service and would just stick with the basic "Loving husband,father and granfather" How can I convince them to put that on his grave? If not the whole "pfc usmc" at least "Semper fidelis" maybe with a globe eagle and anchor symbol. Advice?
Update: Gilgamesh King of Uruk ยท: that supposed to be funny? Go to hell