Vince asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 2 years ago

Rate this team in a 10 team league?

Tom Brady, Todd Gurley, Royce Freeman, Marshawn Lynch, Michael Thomas, JuJu, Agholor, Greg Olsen, Jax Def, Matt Bryant K

Favorite Answer

sorry

First two picks were solid with Gurley & Thomas. Not really sure who your third pick was, which means it might've been a reach. I hope it wasn't Tom Brady at the beginning of the 3rd round. If this is a ppr league, I think you'll definitely make the playoffs.

B+

That's a starting unit, not a team. Who's on your bench?

You will rock Week 1.

I don't get the purpose of these "rate my team" questions. Competition starts with next week's Thursday game. Someone's "rating" of your team will have no impact on that whatsoever.

You have arguably the best overall player (Gurley), the preseason Top-rated DST (Jax) and a consensus Top 5 QB. No reason to expect that this team won't do well in weekly head-to-head matchups.

Sorry, but to me this looks like an autodraft. Also, you didn't list your bench players. Why not?

Wow I’d say you have a championship team there myself