Luke asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 year ago

Help! Spider in my room and I can’t find it!?

I’ve been up all night because I spotted a huge spider in my room and before I got the chance to kill it, it disappeared. What do I do? I’ve basically torn apart my room and I still can’t find it! It was right next to my bed!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sleep Well Tonight

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's probably just George - He gets lost easy. Just send him home.

Attachment image
  • MARK
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I am confused by your question. If you cannot find your room how do you know there is a spider in it?

• 1 year ago

I will bet that spider didn't bother you at all until you spotted it. Won't bother you now. If the commotion didn't have it run for the next county, Just forget about it, deal with it next time you see it.

I haven't intentionally killed a spiders in, oh, 6 decades now.

I will take your spider for my room, all out of them this year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Todd
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Slow, fast, or jumper? Body shape, color, signs on the body? It's just a spider. I had one land on my hat once at a party. Everybody freaked out. I just shook it off. The thing is, spiders don't really like humans and stay away as best they can. The guy that landed on my hat probably though I was a piece of furniture. I have funnel web spiders that made the basement their home in this house. You never see them out and about, but you know they do leave their webs every once in a while. If yours is dark and slow, probably a normal type of harmless house spider. If it is thin and a sprinter with markings, it's probably kin to a grass spider, also harmless and skittish.

• Sea
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Well at this point, check the bottom of your slipper or shoe. Or he also could've been scared to death by now since you may've destroyed his habitat/web. I think your safe.

• brett
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

They usually don't make any noise. Relax!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.