promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do people like celebrities more when they treat you like you’re beneath them?

Mariah Carey acts like a diva, kanye West and Travis Scott turn up on paparazzi etc. let’s say I’m a model and I treat everyone else who isn’t famous like they’re less than me. Does that buy me more attention and fame. Because people still love all the artists I mentioned. So why not treat people like ****?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't care about celebrities and don't waste time thinking about them.

They are just people I have never met and never will meet.

A garbage collector in Calcutta is someone I would never meet , so I don't think about him either.

Besides, most celebrities are deeply screwed-up.

I might really like their music, but they are not their music.

I don't have ANY feelings about celebrities, unless they espouse detestful political views, in which case I dislike them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Some people might and think that acting like that makes them a "queen" or whatever, but I don't, I don't like those kind of celebrities or those particular ones. Most of their fans are like that themselves, that's probably why they look up to people like mariah. 99% of mariah fans are s**tty humans themselves, so it makes sense, I always say the celebrity attracts like-minded fans, so if you have a stuck up celeb like mariah or kanye, they'll attract fans who are the same way.

• 2 years ago

No...no they do not.

• Moya
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Mariah Carey IS A Diva

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Not really

But a lot of it’s the way fans and media treat them like they are god and idolize them.So of course they are going to get huge egos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.