Do people like celebrities more when they treat you like you’re beneath them?

Mariah Carey acts like a diva, kanye West and Travis Scott turn up on paparazzi etc. let’s say I’m a model and I treat everyone else who isn’t famous like they’re less than me. Does that buy me more attention and fame. Because people still love all the artists I mentioned. So why not treat people like ****?

• Janet
    Favorite Answer

I don't care about celebrities and don't waste time thinking about them.

They are just people I have never met and never will meet.

A garbage collector in Calcutta is someone I would never meet , so I don't think about him either.

Besides, most celebrities are deeply screwed-up.

I might really like their music, but they are not their music.

I don't have ANY feelings about celebrities, unless they espouse detestful political views, in which case I dislike them.

Some people might and think that acting like that makes them a "queen" or whatever, but I don't, I don't like those kind of celebrities or those particular ones. Most of their fans are like that themselves, that's probably why they look up to people like mariah. 99% of mariah fans are s**tty humans themselves, so it makes sense, I always say the celebrity attracts like-minded fans, so if you have a stuck up celeb like mariah or kanye, they'll attract fans who are the same way.

No...no they do not.

• Moya

Mariah Carey IS A Diva

Not really

But a lot of it’s the way fans and media treat them like they are god and idolize them.So of course they are going to get huge egos