Can God communicate with us through dreams.?

• Drone

Yes..all good people communicating with you regardless day or night are god representatives..

Yes, He can. Joel 2:28 - "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" Luke reiterates this verse in Acts 2:17

2 Timothy 3:16-17 shows that God has revealed His will to us primarily through His Word. It says, “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”

That does not mean that God is incapable of communicating with us through dreams. However, we need to carefully check any such guidance we receive with Scripture and godly counsel to be sure it is from the Lord. Anything which contradicts Scripture is not from God. Our minds and even Satan are capable of producing great deception in such subjective areas.

Source(s): billygraham.org
  • ?

If he choses to, yes. He can communicate with us when we're awake too.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • David

Certainly. But beware of any dreams that go contrary to revealed Scripture.

• Sky

If a god actually existed and if that god could communicate with us through dreams, how would you ever know whether the dream you had was a message from a god, or just the usual disjointed random movies that dreams present us with? I once had a dream that I was skydiving with Al Roker. Does that mean Al Roker was trying to send me a message about skydiving?

He has given you His word but you reject that in favour of dreams?

Says everything about you.

100% Absolutely, He did with me. He warned me of things coming 20 years later but I didn't know what to do with that warning so I lived it instead. I should have prayed to Him to intervene.

Indeed God can communicate to us through dreams. <t><

I hear God can do anything. He can even cure cancer if he wanted.