Is it okay to order from an Ebay seller who got one of their items removed? Help?

I was looking to order something off ebay from a top rated seller. The item got removed by ebay, but I was looking forward to buying it so I messaged the seller. They said that I could order from them over the phone or email, but im wondering what if the item isnt safe and thats why ebay removed it? Could there... show more I was looking to order something off ebay from a top rated seller. The item got removed by ebay, but I was looking forward to buying it so I messaged the seller. They said that I could order from them over the phone or email, but im wondering what if the item isnt safe and thats why ebay removed it? Could there be another reason why you think the item was removed? Is it most likely safe to order from them over the phone or email?

Thanks.