Problems with ex? Please read description!?

The last time I posted a question about my confusion with my boyfriend and my whole summer going bad, it was somehow deleted. And now, that boyfriend dumped me. His reasons were that our relationship wasn't progressing the way he wanted to, and that my parents wouldn't let us go out, and disrespected him.... show more The last time I posted a question about my confusion with my boyfriend and my whole summer going bad, it was somehow deleted. And now, that boyfriend dumped me. His reasons were that our relationship wasn't progressing the way he wanted to, and that my parents wouldn't let us go out, and disrespected him. These problems only began to bother him after his trip to his homeland. I was very hurt. I still am. I had a bad case of insomnia this whole summer. Though I would like to sleep again, that's something I've gotten used to. Yesterday my friend, without meaning any harm, out of curiosity asked my ex (over txt) why he had broken up with me. He gave the reason of my parents, and wanted to keep a couple of reasons to himself, my friend isn't really trustworthy so I don't think he told her the rest of the reasons he told me. He told me he was confused as well, he never gave me an option of taking a break. I feel like he just needs time. I'm ready to wait. But yesterday my friend asked, do you miss her?? And he said no. My friend says he's lying. And then he said "and everything you see on YT or Wiki that boys don't feel grief after the girl has moved on, is completely fake" so my friend asked him if he felt that, and then he said "maybe for a day." That made me feel awful. That I was only worth a day of grief. My friend told me he was lying, that he just doesn't want to reveal the way he feels. He's gonna be in my homeroom. School in my mind, is scary, 8 days left. Idk what to do
3 answers 3