I’m craving a juicy Chicago Steakhouse Prime Rib with the white tarter-like sauce from local Gibson’s Bar but live East Coast?

Gosh I’m literally ready to get on a plane that’s how much I’m craving this steak plate with fresh local produce and the wine cellar and the taste of Chicago on my plate

Lord help me i will give in and probably swipe my Amex Card in desparation

is there a question?

• 1 year ago

I was once in search of a rib eye, aged 21 days and hand turned two or three times a day with horseradish sour cream sauce while visiting Minnesota. I told my (consulting clients) what I was hungry for, and they gave me the name of a restaurant. Sure enough, it was exactly what I was craving.

Don't know where you live on the East Coast, but such miracle will usually happen if you ask the question of people familiar with the local dining scene.

• 1 year ago

well if you get to Gibsons ya gotta splurge and get the chocolate mousse cake....

• try.mychicagosteak.com/First-Timers/Free-Shipping

• 1 year ago

What is your specific question?