Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 years ago

Why do girls cry over celebrities ?

My sister loves the show Charlie's Angels she's in love with Kate Jackson I don't think it's just a celebrity crush I think it's more of an obsession. She cries over her like that girl on YouTube cried about Justin Bieber. Her dream is to be an actress like her also to be in a movie or show with her but since she's retired it'll probably never happen but I don't tell her that it'll hurt her even more she also said she wants to marry her. She's also doing acting at our local theater her other dream is for her to come and watch one of her plays. Seriously she's obsessed with this chick she stays up till midnight or 1 every night watching every show she's been in or every interview she's done. She thinks she kind of looks like her when she was younger in a way she kind of does. She also has health problems just like her only she doesn't have cancer. With all the celebrities dying lately and with her health problems she's worried about her she wishes she can take care of her. She also found out she had an open heart surgery right around the same time as her. She said for her next surgery she wants her to come and visit her. She got mad at her when she left Charlie's Angels she quit watching it. Why do girls cry over celebrities ?

Favorite Answer

cause shes obsessed with them

Your "sister", huh? I think you're talking about yourself. You're the one that has posted dozens of stupid Charlie's Angels questions, even though that lame show ended in the mid-70s, over 40 years ago.

because they're mentally stronger than men lol

Most women aren’t in touch with reality.

They go crazy over some guy they’ll never meet and even if they did, he wouldn’t look twice at them or give to squirts of pi.s.s that she’s even there.