Can t log into Instagram account, don t recognize the email?

i was logged out of my (private) instagram account due to "suspcious activity". it wont let me log back in until i checked the email its registered to. however, i dont recognize the censored email it shows me. i can recall ever making an email with the first letters i was provided with. i checked what... show more i was logged out of my (private) instagram account due to "suspcious activity". it wont let me log back in until i checked the email its registered to.

however, i dont recognize the censored email it shows me. i can recall ever making an email with the first letters i was provided with.

i checked what possible domains fit what i was shown by instagram on the site i create email addresses for ig specifically, but the only one that fit the bill i can confidently say ive never used before.

tldr; im worried i might be hacked (either that or im just really dumb)

is there a way for me to find out which account exactly is tied to my account? or somehow get it deleted?

also, if anyone knows a way to see all the emails youve created to a contact email on www.mail.com please tell me because i cant find it anymore either