What are Spurs chances of finishing in one of the top 3 places once again for the fourth consecutive season?

Even if we didn't buy any new players we still have a very strong squad and good plenty of cover if key players get injured.

The only player who was a bad buy was Sissoko.He just cannot be depended on.He will have one good game in 5 and in most games he can't seem to add much to our team.Apart from him,as Spurs fans can be happy with what we have got.

I even have faith in Vincent Janssen,he can come good if he avoids keep getting injured.He is injured again but if we can keep him fit,he and Llorente can have a good run for us I am certain as cover for Kane.

Even if I would of liked us to buy at least one star player this summer,our squad still looks very strong and why can't we finnish in the top 3 positions for the fourth season in a row?I think we have strong chances to do so.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Spurs will finish top 3.

And I agree with you, I think a new signing may have helped motivate the team / fans - but in reality, they're squad is quite complete.

Sensational depth in every position. Could argue the reliance on Kane, but Son has done a top job playing that lead role previously. While Llorente and even Janssen, may could prove themselves still if push came to shove.

Maybe the lack of a signing will lead to better harmony in the dressing room?

One thing for sure, is that any falling outs need to be nipped in the bud for Spurs ASAP. By this I mean the likes of Alderweirald, Rose, Dembele and Sissoko - all players who have been linked with moves away, but all players that play a vital role in the Spurs squad. So they need to come together. While Spurs will also need a bit of luck with injuries and ensuring the likes of Winks and Kane can stay fit this season.

• we will see how accurate it is DD......my opinion it is lower than last season, though i guessi will find out if i'm right and by how much lower..

• 1 year ago

Yes I believe it's a possibility

Cheers

• 1 year ago

Spurs don't even a home stadium and signed nobody, they've scraped by some poor teams so far and will be exposed when they play better teams.

• 1 year ago

Zero

• 1 year ago

People can't make fun of our goal keeper anymore.

Spurs is my pick for third but it's just a little made up award

1 year ago

Good.

• Loog5R
    1 year ago

decent chance imo

i think nailed on top 3 is gonna be spurs, pool and city with chelsea/man u battling for fourth prety much but chelsea seem to be in better form but yea this could change next week depending on performance

• ZolGOD
    1 year ago

I don’t see Spurs finishing outside of the top 4. They have a striker who scored 25+ goals a season. Three other reliable sources of goals in Son, Erisken, and Alli. A strong back 4. They wont win the title or anything but top 4 should happen.

They will go around even with the other top 6 and only struggle against teams on the lower end that are very defensive.

It will be the same story but they need to be careful. If you stay stagnant to long you will end up like Arsenal. Spurs need a director of football.

• Danish Dynamite
      1 year agoReport

I like both Moura and Lamela. Lamela was argaubly the best player in Serie A before he joined Spurs, everyone was after him,but we managed to sign him.The only player we really need to sell is Sissoko,I see no room for him at Spurs.

1 year ago

No chance, this season.

• BJJ
    1 year ago

They are good enough , COYS

1 year ago

Much as I hate Spurs, I think they've got a good chance of top 3. As you pointed out they didn't go on a spending spree but the current squad is strong and also accustomed to playing together, so they won't have the growing pains of a squad full of new buys (see West Ham). And of course Harry Kane will very likely continue his good form.

• Danish Dynamite
      1 year agoReport

Yes, maybe the fact that we didn't buy any new additions might be a blessing in disguise.There will be less players to integrate and we will surely play as well as we played last season.I think a lot of people are overlooking us this season but that might be a good thing.Thank you for being honest.