Will smoking Marijuana completely destroy a water only fast? Here is my question below:?

Today, August 19, 2018 marks the third day of my highly anticipated 40 day water only fast. I have been smoking marijuana too. No worries! I have my medical marijuana card. It should be safe on not breaking my fast but I still am not sure. So the question arises, am I allowed to smoke weed on a water only fast? If... show more Today, August 19, 2018 marks the third day of my highly anticipated 40 day water only fast. I have been smoking marijuana too. No worries! I have my medical marijuana card. It should be safe on not breaking my fast but I still am not sure. So the question arises, am I allowed to smoke weed on a water only fast? If so, it will not break my fast or ruin the positive health, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and positive benefits and effects of completing a water only fast? I really want to know because I just do not know if Marijuana has the potential to break a water only fast or to ruin it's effects. I don't want to believe that I'm doing this fast correctly if I'm really not, know what I mean, jelly bean? The first day and the second day, i was slow and tired and at times my vision blurred and I felt light headed. I avoid the outdoors because the heat will surely cause me to feel faint and I believe I feel this because of low blood pressure too. I try not to break my fast as much as possible. I avoid things like toothpaste or in my family's case, natural toothpaste. I avoid looking or thinking about food because I may become confused if I've eaten during my fast. I can't record it that well but I am highly sure I have not eaten food since I have begun fasting but I've picked up Marijuana again so that may affect the fast. Also, I will start a blog on this fast if that sounds interesting. Right now, I feel a bit demotivated but I will feel better.