Where can I get a ten year term personal loan?

I need a personal loan for 100k. Is there ANY place where I can get such a loan through a 10 year term? Someone PLEASE answer. This has been stressing me out for a while.

• 1 year ago
    Best Answer

Talking to a bank or credit union is what you should be doing if you want to really take a loan out.

1 year ago

at www.StanbicBank.com

• 1 year ago

With a good, stable income and a high credit score, you might be able to get a $10,000 personal loan to be paid back in no more than 5 years. No reputable institution will give you a personal loan of anywhere near $100 grand, at any pay back period.

You might be able to get a secured loan for $100k (such as a home equity loan) if you have stable income and a high credit score and equity of at least $167,000 in the property.

• 1 year ago

Other than your bank...nope.

• 1 year ago

Good luck on that one, unless you have a ton of collateral I don't think anyone would. If you have a few 100 thousand in stocks, you can probably get a margin loan off that (but if we had another 2008 type collapse you could be at risk of a margin call and lose everything). Banks aren't going to do that without collateral, the largest peer to peer loan (prosper/lending club) I've seen is for about $35,000. Personal loans will require principal repayment starting immediately, same with a mortgage on a property. If you own a business you might get a $100,000 Bond where you defer principal repayments for 10 years from a Mezzanine Financing company but even they like to deal with businesses with at least $100 million in revenue,

• Eva
    1 year ago

Highly unlikely you can get a personal (unsecured) loan for that amount unless you have substantial assets to put up as collateral. Usually loans of that amount and length are issued as home equity loans.

• n2mama
    1 year ago

Potentially from the bank of Mom & Dad, or Grandma & Grandpa or something similar. Otherwise getting an unsecured personal loan for that amount of money is going to be nearly impossible to do. And a 10 year loan term is also uncommon. I suppose if you have a very long standing relationship with a bank where they can see your long history financially with their institution it might help, but unless you have a very large income or collateral, I can't see this happening.

• Judy
    1 year ago

Probably nowhere. If you have absolutely EXCELLENT credit, very good income, and little other debt, you MIGHT find a lender, but real unlikely for 10 years, for a personal loan.

• 1 year ago

you could try your bank

• 1 year ago

You CAN'T and based on the information provided here, you wouldn't qualify for a payday advance.