Is it difficult to move out of your parents house at a young age? And how can I get started?

So I'm currently age 18 and I'm planning to move out of my parents house when I'm finished with high school. (I failed a grade in middle school). And the reason why I want to move out is because sometimes my parents make fun of me, we argue a lot, and because it's difficult to be myself around them.... show more So I'm currently age 18 and I'm planning to move out of my parents house when I'm finished with high school. (I failed a grade in middle school). And the reason why I want to move out is because sometimes my parents make fun of me, we argue a lot, and because it's difficult to be myself around them.

Also, I'm currently out of school but I return to school in less than two weeks. So this is a good opportunity for me to plan everything so I can move out safely.

Anyways, I'm currently with no income. I don't have a job or something that gives me some income. So how do I get started? Do I look for a job and save some money?

Also, I don't plan on going to college after high school. I'm more interested in business and entrepreneurship. Basically, I don't plan on working for somebody else for the rest of my life. But I don't mind looking for a job right now because this will help me.

Anyways, how can I get started? I'm planning to look for a job and other multiple income streams. But what do I do with the money? Should I save it? And what should I do before moving out? Where should I live?

Thanks for the answers!