Snapchat problems?

So I got a nofication from a person and it said they were typing, though when I went and looked, no message came up from them but the person still had my delivered chat from last night, and my chat hasn’t opened yet? If they were typing wouldn’t it say my chat was opened? Also it’s usually with that person I... show more So I got a nofication from a person and it said they were typing, though when I went and looked, no message came up from them but the person still had my delivered chat from last night, and my chat hasn’t opened yet? If they were typing wouldn’t it say my chat was opened?
Also it’s usually with that person I always have problems with, such as how I send snaps, sometimes they don’t ever even receive it, or sometimes they do but it’s the next day at a afternoon when I sent it the day before in the morning?