What are good indications you got the job?

I had my third and final interview. Here are some things I noticed. -I interviewed with 3 different people in my last interview working in different departments. This was different than my past interviews as I had usually only interviewed with one person. -Got an office tour and was taken out to lunch, I... show more I had my third and final interview. Here are some things I noticed.

-I interviewed with 3 different people in my last interview working in different departments. This was different than my past interviews as I had usually only interviewed with one person.

-Got an office tour and was taken out to lunch, I expected to leave right after lunch as this what I normally did but they said they wanted me to speak with the recruiter before I left (this has never happened before)

-Recruiter asked me when I could start and what would work for me, went on to say I would be gotten back to very soon (and then said possible even this very week if she could make it happen)

-Was walked to door and hand shook before leaving, followed up with a thank you and recruiter said I will be getting back to you shortly and hoped I had a great time meeting with everyone

I didn't read much into the office tour and lunch as this has happened in a few other past interviews as well. But I felt like everyone was more friendly with me than past interviews, casual conversation seemed to flow smoothly, talked about things outside of work.
The big differences I saw were interviewing with multiple people and then being asked to speak with recruiter before leaving. What do you think?