Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 year ago

My iq is 150 and my stupid parents forced me to hang out with another girl whose iq is 76.This is true.?

I couldnt make frineds at 100 because of lack of communication and my father made me hang out with this thing.How would you feel?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe you are truthful, but your parents have the right idea. Hanging out with a 76 will help you learn to appreciate your own super intelligence and also allow you the opportunity to learn how to take advantage of out n' out dumb girls. I'll bet she is ugly as well as being dumb.

Hope this helps.

• Chrome1 year agoReport

he's so hurt inside... sad creature...

• 1 year ago

may be you should learn a bit humility.

• 1 year ago

hi so who is going to do the messy jobs in a marriage not the super intelligence one.

• 1 year ago

I know what you are dealing with. I periodically have to deal with a Man with an IQ of 69. It can be extremely frustrating but sometimes necessary. Others who haven't had to deal with this issue Do not know what it's like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Total liar. Your IQ is about 70

• John
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

My IQ is higher than yours. And I think you are a twit.

• 1 year ago

PERHAPS YOUR FATHER THINKS YOU HAVE THE SAME IQ AS 76 EVEN YOU THOUGH YOU DREAM YOU HAVE 150.

• 1 year ago

Im going to say that having a high IQ has made you a tiny minded, mean spirited girl. Calling someone a thing is a shitty thing to do. You need to take a long look at yourself and try to discern where all your anger is really coming from. And the way you typed and phrased this question has me doubting that your IQ is anywhere near 150. Im going to guess that you are the girl with the IQ of 76.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

ÌQ tests 📝 aren't valid in any sort of way

they rėly on faulty tasting have been criticizėd

for being biased & having no scientifìc basìs!

🤓

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

you sound really mean and stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.