Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 year ago

What kind of body armor can i buy off amazon to make me invincible to peoples punches?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

You need some self defense classes , some confidence and an attitude adjustment . Why wear armor when you can get some skills and kick a$$ and teach the bullies to leave you alone. When you get real bad , truly become a badass you will never have to fight again because people can tell if someone is a badass just like theyn can tell if your afraid ....get some skill get an attitude of bad and become a badass !!

• 1 year ago

idk about Amazon, but I'm reckon you can get a body guard if you have the money and know where to go.

That isn't actual body armor, but in a way it is.

Source(s): Why are you so worried about being punched as it is? Who are you? Maybe you should be punched and you don't want us to know about it... Prove to us you are a good person before you view any more/other answers.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No such armor exists.

• 1 year ago

2 cookie sheets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Ha! None.

Amazon don't stock really good armour like that.

• 1 year ago

I don't know of any. Bullet proof vests may help some, however.

• 1 year ago

Buy the most expensive kind that is invisible you will be surprised how good it works.

• Blearg
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

There is no such thing as invincibility for mortal beings.

That said, I feel like motorcycle body armor has a good combo of function, fashion, and acceptability in public.

• 1 year ago

titanium - it works when properly fitted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.