Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 year ago

How not to be bored when having to sit through the worst movies ever?

I'm babysitting a family friend's little girl and she's bringing over The Little Mermaid & The Lion King the two worst Disney movies EVER (MY OPINION!)

How can I not be bored during the movies? Her mom expects me to sit with her during them, so I can't leave the room 😭

• 1 year ago

Listen to some music some really good dope would make the movies seem great but not while taking care of kids so stick to the music idea.

• 1 year ago

so pop your ear buds in and tune out.

• 1 year ago

Read

Draw

Text

Listen to music

Be on your laptop (if you have one)

• audrey
    1 year ago

Play on your lap top or phone. No one said you have to WATCH them with her. Just SIT with her.

• 1 year ago

Your out of luck, read a book but those are the two best Disney animated movies in my opinion, read a read, or listen to music, and just keep an eye on the child and not on the tv.

• 1 year ago

You can read a book.

• 1 year ago

Leave

• 1 year ago

Read a book, and just think about making money.

• 1 year ago

Can you read/draw? That way you aren't watching them but still sitting with her while SHE watches them?

1 year ago

Turn on Netflix. It has box office failures from Disney... that might suit your liking.

Btw, I liked Moana (Samoan/Polynesian Disney movie) and Coco (Mexican Disney movie). They're both on there. Along with Pirates of the Caribbean movies that flopped. Dead Men Tell No Tales (one of my faves) and Dead Mans Chest.

They have tons of kiddie and Christmas movies. Pick one.