Hid the fact I smoke pot and I didn't agree to not smoke around her. Am I wrong?

First off SHE DIDN'T ASK ME TO QUIT. I hid the fact I smoked cigarettes until after a few weeks of going out. When I asked if it was a deal breaker she said no. I didn't mention pot at all until today (when I ended it) so we were about 2 months in. I hide it well so she had no clues. Today she told me she... show more First off SHE DIDN'T ASK ME TO QUIT.

I hid the fact I smoked cigarettes until after a few weeks of going out. When I asked if it was a deal breaker she said no. I didn't mention pot at all until today (when I ended it) so we were about 2 months in. I hide it well so she had no clues. Today she told me she doesn't care if I smoke cigs, but asked to not do it around her because the smoke bothers her and I get it. That's when I mentioned pot and I got the same answer. She works full time and has 10 months of nursing school left, and told me she has too much to lose and doesn't want to be around it/smell like it. She repeatedly told me she doesn't care that I smoke, just to not do it around her and I just couldn't deal with it. She said she wasn't being judgmental, but I know from the past it will cause issues. She hasn't responded since, and I'm starting to think if I should have given her the chance until it was a problem. She admitted she felt strongly about me and she was probably the perfect match as far as other values and future goals go, and we were into the same things and she was supportive of my busy work life. Finding a loyal person is hard enough too and I know she's like that because she's turned down guys even after being single for 2 years. Did I F up?