My xbox is being stupid?

I own an xbox one and I created a second profile or account for my brother thinking his new profile wouldn t have any games and thats ok I could just let them download. but what happened instead is his brand new account came with all the previous games and apps that my original account had. and that wasn t so much... show more I own an xbox one and I created a second profile or account for my brother thinking his new profile wouldn t have any games and thats ok I could just let them download. but what happened instead is his brand new account came with all the previous games and apps that my original account had. and that wasn t so much the problem because we wouldn t have to download them back again and they were completely new save files. but what startled me is two things 1. In games such as fallout four and Just cause three I had mods and Dlc/addons on the games and he also had all of those and when he deleted and replaced some mods that happened on my account as well. that had me confused and a little bit pissed because some things were changed, and confused because dlc s that I had to money for he gets for free. this doesn t anger me though if anything thats a good thing. 2. games bought with gold still remained even though his new account does not have gold
plz hlp
4 answers 4