Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Is YahooAnswers/Notifications gone forever?

• 1 year ago

I think Yahoo is the worst maintained site since the start of the Internet.

1 year ago

Mine has been gone for about 2 weeks now.

• 1 year ago

i hope not

• 1 year ago

My home page tab on the right isn't there anymore, either.

YA just sucks. The people running this site make the Trump Administration seem almost competent in comparison.

• 1 year ago

Probably not. They *might* be fixing it, since the link on the right, along with my username has disappeared.

• 1 year ago

Nope, they will eventually be fixed.

• taz am I1 year agoReport

Fix it?? In what year?? My home page hasnt been right for weeks. And the Add Content doesnt work either!

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Nobody knows if its Gone Forever Yahoo does not communicate with us on whats going on with the Site It mite be Gone or it mite come back we will have to wait and see what the Future Brings

We dont see changes until they Instantly Happen

• audrey
    1 year ago

This has happened before and they came back, let's hope they do again.

1 year ago

No, just another example of poor site maintenance. I get some - sometimes...

ONE! Your answer has been reported by the Yahoo Answers community Friday, 10 August, 2018 23:53

1 year ago

As the many other questions that have been asked about this issue, here in this category, indicate...Notifications is down for some users and we don't know why. About the time some users started to ask about it being down, other users were still getting notifications on their YA page ( https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications ). I'm getting them myself.

Notification emails for the site have been down for many months, other than a brief period this past spring, and a brief moment last week (I got an email notice on 8/3 that one of my answers was reported, but nothing since then). I'm not sure if anyone is still receiving the email notifications or not.

No one here knows what the reason for the notifications being down is or when they'll be working again. Sorry. Just another glitch/issue we have to live with until it's fixed.