Getting my diploma online?

I am currently 20 years old, but will be 21 come the end of this month. I am legally too old to re enter high school where I live. I was kicked out of school due to tardys/absences that resulted from untreated medical conditions. I left needing only 4 credits until I could graduate (I earned 20 out of 24). I am... show more I am currently 20 years old, but will be 21 come the end of this month. I am legally too old to re enter high school where I live. I was kicked out of school due to tardys/absences that resulted from untreated medical conditions. I left needing only 4 credits until I could graduate (I earned 20 out of 24). I am looking to finish school and get a full diploma, NOT a GED! Are there any online programs that you know of that offer a full diploma while also completing courses on your time? I really can't have a program that is the same hours as a typical school day as I am working now. I also am interested in a job that will be a better fit for my life and it unfortunately requires a full diploma. This means a lot to me as I have busted my @ss in school my entire life only to be cut off for medical issues that I did not have the resources to treat. It was very unfortunate and unjust and I am finally getting better now so I have the physical ability to work and finish school. The specific credits that I am missing are English/language arts 12 - 1.5 credits, electives - 2 credits, arts/second language/professional tech - .5 credits. I am from Oregon in the USA if that helps. Even though I am working, I am low income with this job (hence me wanting to seek out a different one). So any low cost program suggestions are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond :)
2 answers 2