What is your Zodiac Sign and what is your expierence with each of the Zodiac signs?

Aries: Some of the meanest people I have met. Often very mean, talk **** behind your back and to your face. Selfish. But I am often sexually attracted to them. They are damn sexy. Taurus: My favorite sign.Loyal, dependable (most times) Calm, cool and collected. Most Tauruses love food of any sort, which I really... show more Aries: Some of the meanest people I have met. Often very mean, talk **** behind your back and to your face. Selfish. But I am often sexually attracted to them. They are damn sexy.

Taurus: My favorite sign.Loyal, dependable (most times) Calm, cool and collected. Most Tauruses love food of any sort, which I really like. They also mot have a sweet tooth, like me. I have many similar interests with them and I admire them sometimes. And they usually always like me or are attracted to me.

Gemini: Never had any conflicts with them. Can have interesting convos, but after a while they keep talking when the chat has gotten dry and boring. I think they like the sound of their voice. Very all over the place, sometimes fake and two faced. Not very serious about anything and not emotionally deep. Hover I have been sexually or emotionally attracted to several geminis. They're kinda sexy af to me

Cancer: (My sign) Love them at first, then they can get on my nerves. I know I will always have a lot in common with my fellow Cancer. My ex best friend was a Cancer. A majority of my crushes and attractions were Cancers. My intuition tells me they are really good in bed and we'd have great chemistry in bed.

Leo: Idk what to think about them. Sometimes I like them and other times I hate em. My problem is they are not really loyal as friends ( In my experience). And they have hot tempers and nasty attitudes sometimes. Also kind of superficial af.
Update: Virgo: I am always attracted to Virgos...maybe more than any zodiac sign. I have fallen for a 3 different Virgos. But none of my feelings or relationships with them have ended well. Virgos to me can be fake, arrogant, proud. Idk they just act like they know more than you and that you are stupid. However despite all... show more Virgo: I am always attracted to Virgos...maybe more than any zodiac sign. I have fallen for a 3 different Virgos. But none of my feelings or relationships with them have ended well. Virgos to me can be fake, arrogant, proud. Idk they just act like they know more than you and that you are stupid. However despite all that, I can never really resist a Virgo. There's just something about them. Although I have no Virgo friends at the moment.
Update 2: Libra: One of my best friends was a Libra. I like how they are cool calm and collected. Only one libra or two that i did not like. They are pretty vain and can be shallow. Judgmental though. But are polite and suave. I sometimes admire Libras though. I think I am a libra moon.
Update 3: Scorpio: Never been friends with any in the past. Can be extremely mean. One of my high school enemies was a Scorpio,very evil guy. Don't really like them. No offense. Very jealous people. Although one of my current best friends is a Scorpio.
Update 4: Sagittarius: Sometimes I love them, other times I HATE them. My problem is they are EXTREMELY shallow and vain. They will only hang around you if you make them look cool OR you can offer them something. They won't want to be friends if you if they feel you aren't cool enough . They are not loyal and they... show more Sagittarius: Sometimes I love them, other times I HATE them. My problem is they are EXTREMELY shallow and vain. They will only hang around you if you make them look cool OR you can offer them something. They won't want to be friends if you if they feel you aren't cool enough . They are not loyal and they are users. Can be very wise though. All Sags are wise, though they don't like showing it. Can be very viscous, blunt, jealous and evil. I like how funny they can be though.
Update 5: Capricorn: Can be pretty sexy. I am attracted to them 70 percent of the time. Can be boring ah though. But I don't care, they still turn me on. I usually have a lot in common with them and can relate a lot. There have been some Caps I hated though. They're all hardworking and industrious. No lazy caps... show more Capricorn: Can be pretty sexy. I am attracted to them 70 percent of the time. Can be boring ah though. But I don't care, they still turn me on. I usually have a lot in common with them and can relate a lot. There have been some Caps I hated though. They're all hardworking and industrious. No lazy caps really. Can be pretty freaking mean too though.
Update 6: Aquarius: Never really met any fake Aqui. Maybe one. Don't really care for them. They usually don't like me that much. I don't hate them but I dont like them. Only know like three Aquas and not close to most of them.
Update 7: And LASTLY Pisces: Never had anything or much in common with them. Are very unstable imo. Shallow and superficial like Libra and Sagittarius. Also quite judgmental. Never had any real friendships with them. Most are mean af. I never really like Pisces so far...especially the females. But sometimes I am attracted to... show more And LASTLY Pisces: Never had anything or much in common with them. Are very unstable imo. Shallow and superficial like Libra and Sagittarius. Also quite judgmental. Never had any real friendships with them. Most are mean af. I never really like Pisces so far...especially the females. But sometimes I am attracted to them.