Just turned 18, no credit history, looking for a car and the most perfect car pops up and I need a loan. Is there any way I can get a loan?

I dont have a cosigner because no one in my family has good credit, however, I know I could make the payments I just can t get approved. Just graduated high school with a 3.5 gpa, taking a year off to save for things like this and so I dont go madly in debt in university, worked at my job for >3 months and... show more I dont have a cosigner because no one in my family has good credit, however, I know I could make the payments I just can t get approved. Just graduated high school with a 3.5 gpa, taking a year off to save for things like this and so I dont go madly in debt in university, worked at my job for >3 months and already becoming manager. I know I could pay the payments on time but I meet no standards for a loan and have no good cosigner. Is there anyway I can get the car without going to a loan shark?