How to stop credit card from being charged?

Moviepass won't allow me to cancel so I was wondering if there is a way to stop the app from charging me. Should I cancel the credit card it is under and get a different credit card number?
Update: I do not have a year agreement. They claim I can canel at anytime. Now app has gliche and won't let me cancel but I don't want to charged for another month because app also wont let me see movies because it is not working properly. I am wondering if I should get a new credit card number so the glitche... show more I do not have a year agreement. They claim I can canel at anytime. Now app has gliche and won't let me cancel but I don't want to charged for another month because app also wont let me see movies because it is not working properly. I am wondering if I should get a new credit card number so the glitche app wont force me to pay for another month.