Please if anyone can help with some legal or knowledgeable advice.?

Today I was rear ended by a semi truck. There was not a lot of damage to either vehicle. I went to a doctor and had to pee in a cup. The doctor told me he saw that I had recently smoked and that he thought certain things should be legal but that he could tell I did not advertise my activities and did not seem like... show more Today I was rear ended by a semi truck. There was not a lot of damage to either vehicle. I went to a doctor and had to pee in a cup. The doctor told me he saw that I had recently smoked and that he thought certain things should be legal but that he could tell I did not advertise my activities and did not seem like a person to misuse or abuse it. I did tell him I use it to calm down from anxiety attacks. I just need to know, is that going to cause problems for me? Legally? I don t know if the doctor reported it in any way but should I be concerned? Everyone s told me to get an attorney and contact my insurance so I know I need to do that. How can this affect me? Can anyone give any advice to me?
1 answer 1