Do you think life just doesnt make sense ?

Is it just me or does life just not make sense. I see people trying to make sense of things that happen in life, but maybe things just happen in life. Good or bad, some people are extremely lucky, some just are not. THings just happen and many times there really is no reason it happened, it just happened. I guess... show more Is it just me or does life just not make sense. I see people trying to make sense of things that happen in life, but maybe things just happen in life. Good or bad, some people are extremely lucky, some just are not. THings just happen and many times there really is no reason it happened, it just happened.

I guess thats just humans, trying to make sense of everything when maybe its not suppose to make sense. It just is what it is.

Deep down, i really dont know if i believe this myself but it could be the truth. Im just kinda lost in life like so many others, just asking the question why am i here, but maybe im just here and there is no reason. I dont know