What is better the Purple Mattress or Casper Mattress ?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a purple mattress. I have had it for about 18 months.

I am not in LOVE with it... I would recommend people try it.

I do sleep through the night on it. I never find it uncomfortable.

I did not want a Casper Mattress because of the latex and latex allergies.

But Casper is no longer made with latex so that's not an issue. But reviews say the new foam is "substandard".

They both have the free trial period... pick one, pick both, "return" the one you don't want (it's not really a return, it's a donation).

• 1 year ago

The PURPLE smells of plastic and the plastic fumes never went away. So I got a 'GHOST' mattress. (not 'Casper'..GHOST. )

It does not bother my allergies, does not set off my asthma and best of all...HOT FLASHES are totally minimized...I can sleep all night and not wake up a sweaty mess 2 or three times a night.

• 1 year ago

Casper got good ratings years ago for being one of the first mattress companies willing to offer a good value (mainly by shipping direct to Customer). There is probably something better for the value by now but I don't know.

• 1 year ago

There is no better. They're just different and so its a matter of opinion.