Guitar Amp Help! Power Cable?

I recently bought a Hiwatt T20 guitar amp. However, the power cable that came with the amp is a European "schuko" style plug. Because I live in the US, I only have access to type A and B outlets. I would like to know if there are any safe and compatible alternatives to power up my amplifier here in the... show more I recently bought a Hiwatt T20 guitar amp. However, the power cable that came with the amp is a European "schuko" style plug. Because I live in the US, I only have access to type A and B outlets. I would like to know if there are any safe and compatible alternatives to power up my amplifier here in the US. Like power cords, adapters, etc.
The image shows the backplate info for the amp if it's needed. Would really appreciate a solution, I spent a lot of money and mostly time into buying this amp and now I can't even play it!