Facebook suspended my account, should I make new one?

They suspended me, they won't give me a reason other than list of broke one of terms. Don't know which rules.

Anyway should I make new account? Or don't do anything for a while maybe year or so before make new account? Ya know wanna keep myself profile low and hopefully they forget me before I made new account. Other people say it works some of them other it's didn't work and get suspended even after create new account.

• 1 year ago

Facebook stinks anymore! Try crowderr.net very similar

• barbara f1 year agoReport

face book suspended me because I called someone a bare faced liar after she called me a baby killing democrat whoneeds that?

• I would contact them first and see if you can't get in touch with a person that works with Facebook, by having a friend post to them asking how they can find out what rule it was and what post it was that got your account suspended. It's possible that it could have been suspended in error. If that's not the case then you should wait a little while before making a new account.

• 1 year ago

if you create a new account, they will just suspend that one too... they track your device ID so stop violating their terms of service - go back to the first account you created

• 1 year ago

Yes, but you should wait a few days before doing so. Remember if you do make a new account, it's highly advisable you carefully read and follow the rules at all times. When you receive a warning from Facebook, it must be taken seriously and warn you to stop breaking whatever rule you've been violating.

• Greedy1 year agoReport

Some people say FB will know and then suspended me over and over because can detected same date of birth, same name

• Daniel
    1 year ago

You can make a Another one but Becareful and Make sure you Follow the TOS Terms of Service If you have not Read It I recommend doing so so you understand the Rules on Facebook

• Greedy1 year agoReport

Well, I don't know if create another one will be suspended shortly afterwards cuz don't know if FB staff will ever find out or not. What's your suggestion how soon create another one without get detected by FB?

• martin
    1 year ago

A suspension is a temporary punishment unlike an expulsion which is permanent. Go along with the suspension and bide your time.

• Flower
    1 year ago

Facebook is under pressure by Congress to remove any accounts who look dangerous to the Democrats, or espouse alternative philosophy to left-wing politics.

1 year ago

Having more than one account is one of the "unforgivable sins" on facebook, you can be permanently banned.

It may not be detected instantly (which is why some people think it works) but once it is detected, all accounts are banned.

Just wait - and be extremely careful to follow the rules..

• Greedy1 year agoReport

it said permanent to me so just do nothing or make another account? If make another account then how long wait before make new one?