I’m scared to have sex with a stranger. Should I do it or not?

Hi! I’m a 20 year old female and I live alone in an apartment. I’m also single and I’m starting to dislike it. Sometimes being single can suck. And the reason why I’m single is because I’ve got very important goals that I want to accomplish so I can be better off when I turn 30. Anyways, I meet this guy on dating... show more Hi! I’m a 20 year old female and I live alone in an apartment. I’m also single and I’m starting to dislike it. Sometimes being single can suck. And the reason why I’m single is because I’ve got very important goals that I want to accomplish so I can be better off when I turn 30.

Anyways, I meet this guy on dating app called “Tinder”. We were chatting for a few days and I agreed to have sex with him tonight. I gave him my address and everything. He said that’ll he come to my apartment in 10 pm (I live in the pacific time in the U.S). But I have doubts, I feel like it’s not the right decision yet. I’m not sure what to do. What can I do?

And the reason I agreed to have sex with him is because I’m 20 and still a virgin and I really dislike it. I just want to see how sex feels. It’s not my fault I’m like this. Anyways, what do you recommend me to do?