Can you find a 3-bedroom for a family of 4-6 for rent in Dubai for $2,000 US dollars of 11,000 Emirate Dirham.?

So, I am highly interested in moving to Dubai. I realized that when I get married that I will need to move into a bigger house. And this will be before I complete my Master's degree in Business Administration in Finance. I will expect my salary at the time to be $40,000 US Dollars or around 145,000 Emirate... show more So, I am highly interested in moving to Dubai. I realized that when I get married that I will need to move into a bigger house. And this will be before I complete my Master's degree in Business Administration in Finance. I will expect my salary at the time to be $40,000 US Dollars or around 145,000 Emirate Dirham. I am wondering whether I can find rent for $2,000 a month or no more than 11,000 Emirate Dirham when I get married until I get my Master's degree in Business Administration in Finance.
1 answer 1