Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

Is yahoo shadow banning a lot of anti-feminist posters?

Elana, your personal experience isn’t proof of anything.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I often have to edit a question several times to get it to show up. I also have to log out to verify it still shows up. It’s a pain. I know a few non feminists who created new accounts as a result.

• Anonymous1 year agoReport

I also have to change the category twice, because if I select Gender Studies before submitting the question, it won’t appear in Gender Studies. My questions are often moved to unrelated (albeit humorous) categories, such as “Words and Wordplay” or “Riddles”.

They shadow-ban a lot of posters. It's an agenda thing.

• JimZ
    1 year ago

I wouldn't put it past them to try but they are FUed that I doubt they could. I suspect if they were more competent, they would.

• 1 year ago

yahoo news,same now as in the green & white days,it is headquarters of the democrat rat,oops nat committee west,its 'news' is rollypollied mishmashed into stacks of sports pop,political OPINION commentary presented as news,

issikov presented G men with interest in a hillary bought & paid for trump dossier,concocted by brits,the fisa court judge okayed surveillance of trump peeps,with input from DEMOCRAT plants,

yahoo is part of the big 5 news cabals,impeach 45 crowd

green n white yahoo had a lot more bandwidth 10 years ago,,,,,,,yahoo intl in a hundred languages,websites for pics music,family events,and roosts for leftists environmentalists to scan stacks of answers & comments of conservatives,vio them,yahoo sunnyvale was awol in enforcing freedom of speech,a thousand conservatives got not just ghosted shadowbanned,their stuff floating out there seen by no one,but knocked off for good.

some yahoo person part of their 1100 person layoffs in 2010,maybe earlier,gave attention to my 30 or so appeals on violation emails,stacked up in my email,guess we had a secret sympathiser,they /he/she reversed all deletes & vios,restored all points,& pasted up my deleted answers

remember ms stevie II the second coming?

cute german sweetie & leftist,I think was one who removed my stuff at will,

she had some kind of man difficulty hope she did not come to grief

her fav book was bio of a polish named princess married to a german wehrmacht guy high up in the military of ww2 germany,she was actually a spy for russian NKVD,,interesting,

however pronounced mS stevei II's intolerance

liberals hated then & still hate viet warvet native american paul grass,is either deceased or sick,in any case no longer is around.. the left loves floggin dead horses.

back up to 2014-015,yahoo had a billion accts hacked by rooskies ( obama was potus)

ivan also hacked every US DOD employee's personnel records, marissa mayer did n o t h n g til after the horse left out the barn door,

obama army of dol fbi keystone cops did zippo

watch this boys,tomorrows headlines today

if yahoo & co were in on the trump coup,they are all in deep doodoo

yahoo money assets frozen,meaning also no paychecks from sunnyvale for the indeterminate future

1 year ago

Probably, feminists have way too much power now, are actually becoming more in control in an oppressive way than the men they claim to be defending themselves against....”Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned... nor Hell a Fury like a woman scorned”....as somebody once observed

• 1 year ago

I hope all ant- feminist posters are men. I don't give a fucj what men think but women, they don't have to be feminists, but feminism got them to where there are in society today. Women OWE feminism their quality of life they have now. Any female posting about anti-feminism needs to move to a third world country and live where women are really supressed, so she can get an idea of the importance of feminism.

• 1 year agoReport

Sorry to disappoint you, retard, but many women like me hate feminists! They're nothing but a hate group who practice sexist double standards. Feminazis are useless. They do NOT represent women and they do NOT speak for us! Why do YOU need feminism so much??? You're a loser!

1 year ago

Maybe

• 1 year ago

yeah cause its run by one

• Elana
    1 year ago

Nope, and I am living proof.

1 year ago

It sure seems that way