Can a spiritual person please answer my question?

So today was supposed to be my nephews 16th birthday party on a beach with a cookout. That's what he wanted. Weather forecast was bad but I prayed to my mom up in heaven and asked her to hold the rain. Didnt need to be a perfect day just no rain. Well this morning my nephew was going back and forth on moving... show more So today was supposed to be my nephews 16th birthday party on a beach with a cookout. That's what he wanted. Weather forecast was bad but I prayed to my mom up in heaven and asked her to hold the rain. Didnt need to be a perfect day just no rain. Well this morning my nephew was going back and forth on moving the date as it was raining and not very warm feeling...I was honestly kinda nervous it would be a lame party. Possible thunderstorms it said. so I called everyone and told them. Now the sky is clearing like I prayed it would!! I would have gone to the beach anyway had it still been raining and just kept praying but he wanted to change the day. So my mom heard me and now the day is ruined and next time she wont help because I didnt have faith? It's not that I think my mom is this way but the universe. I'm in tears i was excited for this day and it was cancelled for no reason.....I feel like my mom doesnt think I have faith in her. I guess I let everyone get in my head about the thunderstorms and rain when I told myself I wouldnt....anyway I feel horrible right now
14 answers 14