Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

According to the Christianity, God doesn't want us that's the reason He sent his only Son to die for our sins but why?

how does the God's love work with this? I mean if God loves us but at the same time he condemns us to hell but by Jesus's grace we are saved of his anger, so Jesus loves me but his Father doesn't love me, I need to accept Jesus in order to please God? and to accept that he dies for my sins? how does work that Jesus die for me and for everybody?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

"According to the Christianity, God doesn't want us ..." Actually, yes, he does. God created all of his children with eternal life in mind. Anything less would be unfair and evil of him. He even calls Satan Perdition, for the inconsolable Loss he feels for him.

"... that's the reason He sent his only Son to die for our sins..." No, he sent his only BEGOTTEN son (we are all his children, of course, as the Bible endlessly states) to suffer an infinite punishment for sin before his arrest. His crucifixion was just a detail, but a necessary one, so he could resurrect himself (and all of us as well) into physical life, health, and immortality.

"... but why?" He loves us, dear one, because we're his children. But God can't accept us in our sins. He sent Christ to help us be purified of sin and come back to him safely.

"how does the God's love work with this?" Easily.

"I mean if God loves us but at the same time he condemns us to hell ..." We are only sent to hell in the hope of purifying us of the sins we could not or would not give up. But hell is never forever. Rev. 20:12-14 shows that death and hell must both be emptied and destroyed. God's love, justice, and mercy are all intact. There is only finite punishment for finite sin.

"...but by Jesus's grace we are saved of his anger,..." No, God isn't angry with us. He loves us and wants what is best for us. It's no credit to him to lose one of his children forever.

"... so Jesus loves me but his Father doesn't love me, ..." No, they both love you more than you know.

"I need to accept Jesus in order to please God?" No, you have to obey God and do your best to keep his current commandments, including doing good works to other people if you want to please God. I can't help it that so many Christians deny this. Jesus did say that he will reward us according to our works, not our beliefs or some nebulous "acceptance."

"how does work that Jesus die for me and for everybody?" Mostly so we can be resurrected into tangible, physical, life, health and immortality. No death, no resurrection. No resurrection, no immortality. No immortality, no eternal life in the third heaven. What Jesus did about our sins is mostly something else. Before his arrest, on a quiet night on the Mount of Olives, Jesus Christ suffered an infinite punishment for sin. It had to be infinite, or it couldn't have been applied to anybody but Jesus himself.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Freind you have a real problem believing total lies. next time Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking on your door don't chase them away get the free Bible study that they're offering so that you can properly understand what the Bible teaches you because what you are saying is not in the Bible.

• Hogie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

God is a just God. So ask yourself, have you ever done anything wrong that warranted you being punished for it? Of have you lived a perfect life so far? If so, then you are the first person among billions to have done so.

Would it be just if the guilty went unpunished? If someone murdered your family, and went before a judge who let him off free, what would you think of that judge?

You have not thought this through. You have merely given it a superficial glance, and drew conclusions based on your own pre-conceived ideas. And this in itself is evil on your part.

God wants to pardon you, but His justice must be satisfied. That is why Christ died for you. It was the ultimate expression of love for you, and here you are, making light of it all.

• 1 year ago

this is a total misinterpretation of the divinity of Christ and his disciple master Jesus who was the one that suffered and died and was reborn as Apollonius of Tyana in 16AD. now living in Rome vacinity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Jesus died for your sins on the cross. Receive Him as your Lord. then you will meet me in heaven.

• 1 year ago

For those BELIEVING on Him(Jesus). Jesus died for them so they'd be saved.

• 1 year ago

God loves us because he sent his only begotten Son to die for our sake. Because of sin, ALL of us were destined to die. That's just the way the ball rolls. Because of God's love for us, he doesn't want us to die but our sins needed to be atoned; it needed someone sinless to die in our place, Jesus. Only a few believe this and do God's will, but it is that belief that saves us. Because Jesus is real.

• 1 year ago

That's according to some misguided religion followers and misguided religion haters. According to anyone who understands the bible theologically, God sent Jesus to show us the way to salvation un His home.

• 1 year ago

Its a mess. Because all these teachings were made up by various people over hundreds of years.

“The oldest surviving complete text of the New Testament is the Codex Sinaiticus, dating back to the middle of the fourth century. The oldest fragments, the Bodmer and Beatty Papyri and Papyrus 52, date back to the second century but only contain bits of the Gospel of John. All of these texts are Greek.

Jesus's native tongue was Aramaic, and even if he knew Greek, he certainly did not speak it to his apostles, many of whom were uneducated fishermen. Without any surviving Aramaic texts, the actual words of christ are lost forever, mired in a sea of subjective translation by ancient scribes.

There are three hundred years between the composition of a text and our surviving copies. In a world without a printing press, texts would often undergo drastic evolution through centuries of handwritten duplication.

Our four canonical gospels did not begin their lives as the gospels of "Matthew," "Mark," "Luke" and "John." Different groups of early Christians maintained their own oral traditions of Jesus's wisdom, as writing was a specialized skill and not every fellowship enjoyed the services of a scribe. When written accounts of Jesus's teachings began to circulate (i.e., the theoretical "sayings" gospel Q and the Semeia or Signs source), the independent groups WOULD SUPPLEMENT THEM WITH THEIR OWN TRADITIONS about the savior, each believing their own versions to be "the Gospel." Eventually, as these expanded writings spread through other communities, some versions were viewed as having more authority than others. It was not until the pronouncement of Bishop Irenus (185 C.E.) that Christians began to accept only the four familiar gospels as authoritative, and to refer to them by their modern titles.

The rest of the canon was much slower to develop. For the next two centuries, the four gospels would be coupled with a myriad of different letters, epistles, stories and apocalypses, according to what a particular congregation JUDGED AS RELEVANT TO THEIR UNDERSTANDING of Jesus Christ and his message. Catholicism was only one of the dozens of "denominations" within the early church—Gnosticism was prevalent throughout Egypt, Montanism in Asia Minor, Marcionism in Syria.

Eventually, the Catholic church was adopted as the state religion of the Roman Empire, and all other systems of belief were branded as heresies. Following the Epistle of Athanasius in 367 C.E., the Church finally reached agreement upon which writings were truly authentic and representative of apostolic tradition, thus forming what we know today as the canonical New Testament. Although factions of the Church continued to debate the merits of various books for centuries, and many even used other writings in their liturgy, most uncanonical writings were ordered to be destroyed. In many cases, possession of heretical literature was punishable by death.”

• 1 year ago

John 3:16 says God so loved the world.

Read the Bible to understand Christianity. Don't try to use your own logic to argue against Christianity like this.

John 3:16-18

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.