The issue of Why this and why that?

1. Why the ban on Gridiron Football, Boxing and the UFC and TV style wrestling with circus style moves ? Because of the health risks, the influences that they project onto the public, and the unhealthy ideas that they put into people. And what they do to their athletes or players. 2. Why make the city government... show more 1. Why the ban on Gridiron Football, Boxing and the UFC and TV style wrestling with circus style moves ?

Because of the health risks, the influences that they project onto the public, and the unhealthy ideas that they put into people.
And what they do to their athletes or players.

2. Why make the city government the owner of the sports teams and lower their pay down to just the low 6 figures ?

Because our tax dollars subsidize them, and the money that they bring in, can better be used for the cities that they play in.

3. Why gender-integrate public school and public university sports ?

Because the issue to me, as a representative of the Government, isn't about your hopeless plans to make your kid into the next sneaker signing professional athlete...

The issue to me is public tax money being used to subsidize your hopeless dreams.

Its not my job to subsidize bad attitudes about people.

4.Why ban people from playing sports that were banned under medical recommendations ?

Because if they are not good for the best athletes in it.
Then they're not good for you, or for the public

5. Why ban junk food for people under age 14?

Because I'm tired of seeing kids walking around with the health problems of 50 and 70 year olds

6. Why ban people between the ages of birth, and 21 years old, from watching movies that are rated for people who are older than they are?

Because they don't need the extra help to learn how be evil

7. Why ban guns ?
Because I'm tired of their effects