Shared paid content on Reddit, how much trouble can I be in?

There was this picture of a person paid content on Reddit, and people asked where to find it, so I directed them towards an account that had it. I was contacted about a day or two later by a law firm that said I remove the comments and also stated they had my personal information. This isn t the first time I ve... show more There was this picture of a person paid content on Reddit, and people asked where to find it, so I directed them towards an account that had it. I was contacted about a day or two later by a law firm that said I remove the comments and also stated they had my personal information. This isn t the first time I ve seen their paid content online. I subsequently deleted everything, but I want to know how much trouble am I in, or potentially can be in? For specificity, this paid content isn t any large company or anything, just someone who appears to have perhaps a few hundred subscribers. Thank you.
Update: They said they are opening up a formal investigation against me, and that it is likely I will be found guilty but is it possible they are bluffing?
1 answer 1