Was Kevin Spacey a good actor?

Not sure, aside from House Of Cards (2013-) I really didn't rate him, barely any of his films I interested me enough to even watch He was I guess the funniest part of Horrible Bosses (2011) and I may watch Horrible Bosses 2 (2014) as well, he was awful as Richard Nixon in Elvis&Nixon (2016) especially... show more Not sure, aside from House Of Cards (2013-) I really didn't rate him, barely any of his films I interested me enough to even watch

He was I guess the funniest part of Horrible Bosses (2011) and I may watch Horrible Bosses 2 (2014) as well,

he was awful as Richard Nixon in Elvis&Nixon (2016) especially compared to Anthony Hopkins and Frank Langella

Baby Driver (2017) was ok

Havent seen anything else of his films

The film I was most interested in was All The Money In The World (2017) with him as oil billionaire J Paul Getty, the trailer looked good but he was then recast and his scenes reshot with Christopher Plummer, who was far better actor and was great in the role

Billionaire Boys Club (2018) looks good, Wall Street is very interesting, I loved the film Wall Street (1987) though Spacey is no Michael Douglas at all.

Was he a good actor?