I just bought my first microwave and 4cu fridge for my room. Have a few safety questions?

My microwave is only 700watts and my fridge is a large mini fridge not the teeny ones. Can I stack the microwave on top of my fridge and plug them both into the same outlet. The booklet says not to but they're so low powered and I only have a few outlets in my bedroom. I'm pretty sure everything is on... show more My microwave is only 700watts and my fridge is a large mini fridge not the teeny ones. Can I stack the microwave on top of my fridge and plug them both into the same outlet. The booklet says not to but they're so low powered and I only have a few outlets in my bedroom. I'm pretty sure everything is on the same circuit anyways.

Is there anything else I should know? My ps4 is going to be plugged into the neighbouring outlet and my computer in the 3rd outlet. I'm pretty sure everything is on the same circuit =( apart from not having power possibly I'm not in danger right?

Sorry these are probably dumb questions I'm just starting college and buying a ton of stuff I've never owned before.