Hey guys, it has been a while and i find myself needing your help once again.....my question simply ; should I go for it?

Simply put: I am 27 year old guy still living with my mother and elder autistic brother. I am in front of a chance to get an apartment on my own; something long overdue, I know; but I long dreamed of getting my own place....much healthier, you know. The issue, is that I will need to talk a loan from the bank and... show more Simply put: I am 27 year old guy still living with my mother and elder autistic brother. I am in front of a chance to get an apartment on my own; something long overdue, I know; but I long dreamed of getting my own place....much healthier, you know. The issue, is that I will need to talk a loan from the bank and pay it over 5 years besides the place is not that big or great....but I am leaning to get it, I feel like I need to, you know.....what do you think? Thanks in advance for your time and reply.