Should I treat her this way even thought it isn't her fault ? Should I change myself now before it is too late ? Apologize ? Help please?

I am 20 years old male . I am not exactly a likable person to be honest . I know most people don't like me but I just don't know how to become likeable. I cannot change for some reason. There is this girl who I developed a crush on and she is 2 years younger than me . She is a quiet girl and barely spoke to... show more I am 20 years old male . I am not exactly a likable person to be honest . I know most people don't like me but I just don't know how to become likeable. I cannot change for some reason. There is this girl who I developed a crush on and she is 2 years younger than me . She is a quiet girl and barely spoke to any guys in the gym I went to . She used to be in my school . It seems as if she is comfortable talking with girls. She was also friends with this 27 year old guy. I used to speak to her but she clearly liked talking to the other guy more so I started ignoring her . She spoke openly to him more but I think she knew him in the gym for longer and back in school I never spoke to her. She approached me atleast 3 times and this was in a 2 month period when I ignored her. I was obviously hurt because I liked her but there was no way in hell she knew because I didn't make any moves . I was surprised when she approached me because she doesn't do it to the 27 year old guy and quiet girls never approach. This was all 7 months back . Now I don't see her much because I work and I see her in weekends but I ignore her. 2 weeks back she sat near me after class got over and asked what was up with me and I told her I work and just left without saying bye . Today when she was leaving she saw my friend , said bye but didn't tell me I am not causing her any harm Did she like me ? Is it wrong what I did ? But I have 0 feelings for her now . I'm just curious if she liked me .
1 answer 1