I kicked my friend out of my band because he had a horrible attitude he's threatening to sue?

He is 21. He was just making everyone uncomfortable/ anxious because at shows he would just walk off stage if his "autistim" got to him. Along with him being autistic he is bipolar and would have anger outbursts if we couldn't hear him over the music and he got so angry we would not let him sing (guy... show more He is 21. He was just making everyone uncomfortable/ anxious because at shows he would just walk off stage if his "autistim" got to him. Along with him being autistic he is bipolar and would have anger outbursts if we couldn't hear him over the music and he got so angry we would not let him sing (guy is tone deaf) he never wrote anything for us we had to show him how to play his instrument(bass) he still follows the band on our websites and saw we got a new bass player he is threatening to sue... BUT, he has autisim and refuses to work because of that(what he said) and his mom will no doubt refuse to pay and drive him(he cannot drive) to get a lawyer so like he cannot get a free lawyer somehow and sue us can he?