Shall I travel and work abroad for 4/6months next summer?bor not?

I’m 25 y/o female. Currently work as a self-employed hairdresser 5 days a week and behind a bar 2 nights a week. But I’ve always wanted to travel and work abroad for 4/6 months. I’ve not long separated from my boyfriend. And need to do something exciting with my life and live it as I wasted 21months not... show more I’m 25 y/o female. Currently work as a self-employed hairdresser 5 days a week and behind a bar 2 nights a week.

But I’ve always wanted to travel and work abroad for 4/6 months.

I’ve not long separated from my boyfriend. And need to do something exciting with my life and live it as I wasted 21months not enjoying my life with my ex.

Is it worth me doing it? And then get straight back into work and concentrate on that? What should I tell my clients and the place I rent a chair?

Or is being away all that time not worth it?

I just feel like if I don’t do it, then when? I have no kids, and no other responsibilities, only my hair clients.

Any advice would help! :)
Update: From U.K. looking to work and stay in Magaluf, Spain.
1 answer 1