If my cisgender son likes a girl who believes she's genderfluid but won't transition her sex parts, does that make him gay or hetero still?

Her (she uses all pronouns) sex parts are of a female so that could make him hetero but her gender identity fluctuates (due to confirmed dysphoria when she feels like she is a mess) which would make my son gay. So which is it? I am not trans or homo phobic, I just want to know what the political correctness is so... show more Her (she uses all pronouns) sex parts are of a female so that could make him hetero but her gender identity fluctuates (due to confirmed dysphoria when she feels like she is a mess) which would make my son gay. So which is it?

I am not trans or homo phobic, I just want to know what the political correctness is so I know how to discuss their relationship.

Also, if my son only wants a romantic relationship with her when she identifies as a girl would it be wrong to treat her like a bro when she identifies as a guy instead of act romantic?

She openly admitted that she is a people pleaser so a part of me is convinced she is pan but cis not trans because she hangs out with a lot of trans people but mostly because cis people have rejected her so she feels validated and accepted among trans people and identifies as such but she is really cis and going through a phase due to association. She's also 14 and not in high school yet so she has a lot to learn still about herself and people still. It could be a rude awakening for her. I accept her either way, but I do wish she would be a cute couple with my son.

Anyways, what's your opinion on the matter?