Windows 10, Network Problem?

Hi … Just got a new W10 PC and setting up my exiting peripherals, including a WD MyCloud plugged into my router by ethernet cable. I can access MYCLOUD on the file app but when I open that and try and open 'Michael' ( where I have lots of files stored ) it keeps asking me for Network Credentials. I have... show more Hi … Just got a new W10 PC and setting up my exiting peripherals, including a WD MyCloud plugged into my router by ethernet cable.

I can access MYCLOUD on the file app but when I open that and try and open 'Michael' ( where I have lots of files stored ) it keeps asking me for Network Credentials. I have Googled this and tried everything but nothing works. What exactly do I have to put into these boxes please?

I have also tried Adding a Windows Credential for this ( via the Control Panel ) but again if that is the way, I have no clear solution how to do that either.

All tips gratefully received!