What sentence will the court give me ?

I’ve been charged with a common assault charge on my x girlfriend as I admitted to pushing her flyin to the floor after an arguement and after she’s pushed me in the face first ,I admitted I felt really bad for putting my hands on her at all, that it’s the wrong reaction and it’s the first time I ever have but that... show more I’ve been charged with a common assault charge on my x girlfriend as I admitted to pushing her flyin to the floor after an arguement and after she’s pushed me in the face first ,I admitted I felt really bad for putting my hands on her at all, that it’s the wrong reaction and it’s the first time I ever have but that she has hit me on a couple of occasions, she sustained minor bruising to her side and minor grase or bruise to the side of her face where she landed. I admitted to drinking 6/7 pints of cider from 4 untill 10 at night Then that she had made me food and I wasn’t drunk, walked her home at half 12 and argued then the incident occurred. She’s rang the police and Her statement says I’ve kicked her down steps and kicked her in the body and stamped on her head though ! I’ve oviousiy denied these accusations that her statement has read ! There no witnesses or cameras to back up her claims either just her word in her statement against mine, the cps charged me with common assault and gave me a court date. I haven’t been in any trouble for 8 or so years , I went to prison for 3 months when I was 18 for abh I’m now 26 and never been involved in a domestic incident.
6 answers 6