I want to be a backend Java developer. What topics should I learn?

I want to be a backend Java developer. I only have a very basic knowledge about Java SE. Here are my questions... 1) I need to know how to develop Java EE programs to transfer data between web page and the server by using JSON. (Like using @RequestController @RequestMapping) What is this technique? Can you please... show more I want to be a backend Java developer. I only have a very basic knowledge about Java SE.

Here are my questions...

1) I need to know how to develop Java EE programs to transfer data between web page and the server by using JSON. (Like using @RequestController @RequestMapping) What is this technique? Can you please suggest me a youtube tutorial to learn this?

2) To be a backend Java EE developer, what tutorial should I follow?

3) I have heard words like Java EE, Frameworks, Spring, JavaScript, XML etc. My problem is I need to learn all this but I don't know where to begin. I'm confused. It's very urgent that I should learn the necessary lessons to be a Java backend developer. Can you please tell me the ideal order to learn the necessary lessons? And also please recommend me some tutorials. I have to learn all these by my self.
1 answer 1