How long do you think it will be until men are plucking / shaping their eyebrows / wearing make-up?

i was born in 1988 so i missed the current time where it was normal for men to shave their armpits and legs! this blows my mind as i couldn t think of something more feminine and Non-masculine. i remember reading an old philosopher from decades ago saying how in the future the genders would blend and... show more i was born in 1988 so i missed the current time where it was normal for men to shave their armpits and legs!

this blows my mind as i couldn t think of something more feminine and Non-masculine.

i remember reading an old philosopher from decades ago saying how in the future the genders would blend and change.

this isn t a problem as i don t care what people do, i just wonder how far it will go?
I m sure the next step will be men plucking / shaping their eyebrows / wearing make-up (some probably already do!)

do you think it will get to a point where men will become so feminine that the women will be the dominant masculine partner in a relationship ?